National Free Flight Society

SEN 2547

  1. NA Cup – (almost) midnight Flash
  2. Record

North American Cup News:

From: tony mathews
After consulting with the MaxMen organizers, and looking at the weather
forecast, we have decided to delay the North American Cup flyoffs until no
later than Monday morning (the MaxMen reserve day). We will watch the
weather and follow closely with the MaxMen organizers and try to take the
earliest good flyoff window available. This could be Saturday or Sunday
morning or evening depending on the weather and on the MaxMen flyoff
situation. We will post on SEN and Facebook to let everybody know will be
Thank you for your patience. We cannot control the weather!


North American Cup team

SEN Record
This has been a record number of SEN in one day 🙂